Home / About Us
Sunnyside Truck 1908
Sunnyside Truck 1908

Sunnyside Truck 1947
Sunnyside Truck 1947

Sunnyside Wheeling Facility
Sunnyside Wheeling Facility

Sunnyside Corporation

“Innovative Products for Today and Tomorrow”, Sunnyside’s hallmark for over 120 years...

Henry Lueders founded H. Lueders & Company in 1893 on the north side of Chicago distributing kerosene and other oils from a horse-drawn wagon.

By 1920, the company expanded to a new location on the northwest side of Chicago, and changed the company name to Sunnyside Corporation.

In 1928 Sunnyside pioneered the packaging of solvents and chemicals into consumer-oriented containers. Those early containers reflected the yellow and black graphics theme that has evolved into the highly recognized Sunnyside packaging of today.

Today, under the leadership of Robert Lueders, the great-grandson of company founder, Sunnyside continues to aggressively move into new markets, expand its customer base and introduce new products.

Sunnyside continues to improve and expanded its manufacturing facility, with significant on-going capital investment in automated equipment and high-speed filling lines.

Sunnyside’s main manufacturing and distribution facility is centrally located in Wheeling Illinois. Sunnyside also has a distribution center in Southern California, facilitating timely shipments throughout the Western United States, Canada and Mexico.

Sunnyside carries a full line of thinners, solvents, paint removers, cleaners, mildew treatments and paint additives marketed under several brands including Sunnyside, ProSolutions, Green Envy, Back to Nature, M-1 and 2-Minute Remover.

Sunnyside’s products are available for sale in every state, and are positioned to meet or exceed environmental regulations and customer needs.


Sunnyside Corporation
225 Carpenter Ave
Wheeling, IL 60090

Toll Free Phone: (800) 323-8611
Local Phone: (847) 541-5700
Fax: (847) 541-9043





 
Sunnyside Corporation - 225 Carpenter Ave Wheeling, IL 60090 - (847) 541-5700